Want to smile again?
Advanced in-house technology and 24 years experience mean the smile you’ve always dreamed of is now more affordable than ever.
Start the process by booking a one-to-one consultation with Dr. Michael Kan.
Why should you choose Cosmetic Dental?
- Dr. Michael Kan is highly sought after, with a waiting list of patients to see. After your first appointment, you will understand why.
- We’ve cut out the middleman, manufacturing our implants, crowns, and dental supplies in-house, saving you up to 30%.
- Our advanced in-house technology allows us to provide general dentistry treatments at affordable prices.
- We’re perfectionists and always go the extra mile to deliver the amazing smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Perfecting smiles is an art form that takes decades to perfect. Are you ready to turn your smile into a work of art?Dr. Michael Kan, BD (Otago), FRACDS
New to Cosmetic Dental?
Visiting a new dentist can be intimidating. Rest assured that Cosmetic Dental is different. We offer general anesthetic so that you can relax while we work on your smile.
Watch the video, meet the team, and experience what it’s like to visit the clinic.
Recent reviews from patients on Google
Michael was fantastic. My son had a noticeable white stain on his front tooth. After seeing our local dentist, she was unable to fix the problem. Michael was able to fix the tooth effected by a calcium deposit. Will and I are delighted with how William’s tooth looks now. We feel so happy to use his services again and highly recommend his practice.
Send us your smile!
If you would like a free, no obligation opinion on your smile then please email us your best selfie (photograph of your smile) and we’ll email you back within 24 hours with the following:
- Advice from Dr. Michael Kan, a dentist who specialises in transforming smiles.
- What treatments you should consider and why they are the best solution for you.
- An estmate on treatment costs.
- Recommendations on what you should do next, i.e. come in for a no obligation examination of your teeth.