- Cover your mouth when you smile?
- Feel embarrassed when you talk to people due to your teeth?
- Find yourself looking at other people’s teeth and wishing you had teeth like them?
- Have difficulty speaking because of missing or crooked teeth?
- Suffer from bleeding gums?
- Experience halitosis (bad breath)?
- Have chipped teeth?
Cosmetic Dental offers excellence in reconstructive and cosmetic dentistry with the finest procedures and techniques for teeth whitening, teeth straightening, crowns, veneers, implants and bridges. We also now offer CEREC fillings and crowns.
If you are thinking about dramatically improving your smile it pays to choose a specialist.
General dentists can help you with six monthly checkups but when you want a smile makeover, a cosmetic dentist who undertakes hundreds of cases each year is your best bet.
CEREC can be used for more than just crowns and fillings. CEREC is capable of producing any tooth restoration.
Veneers are used to improve discoloured teeth, straighten and reshape and fix gaps and broken teeth.
Crowns are used to rebuild and restore weak, yellowed or damaged and crooked teeth and can dramatically enhance your smile.
There are many procedures that Dr Michael Kan can offer to replace missing teeth.
Bridges replace missing teeth by utilizing the two teeth either side as support.
Risks of overseas dental holidays